The L92 Lightwave Smart Heating Switch allows universal switching of any load up to 3680W (16A) rating. When paired to the Link Plus hub, the Smart Switch becomes part of your Lightwave system and can be automated through timers, schedules and wireless triggers.
Energy consumption can be viewed in real-time and reviewed over the past 7 days. Specific energy tariffs can be entered into the app to provide representational cost of the energy used. This can be useful when applying the Smart Switch to monitor an electric car charging point.
- The Smart Heating Switch is most commonly applied to gain smart control of domestic panel heaters, hot water cylinders, boilers, towel rails or electric radiators.
- Built-in temperature and humidity sensors which are ideal for controlling the ventilation of a utility room.
- There is an accessible button on the device that can be programmed through the app to perform any automation within the Lightwave system, or simply turn your heating on for a given period.
- The DTS92E Honeywell Home Wireless Thermostat can be paired directly to the Link Plus hub, and be used in conjunction with the Smart Heating Switch as the 'Call for Heat' trigger.
- Energy monitoring is built into this device and is displayed within the Lightwave app.
- Simple to install and has the same fixing dimensions as a single back box
Please Note:View Details
Lightwave Link Plus hub is required for app & voice control.
HomeKit: This device functions as On/Off only in HomeKit; 'Heating Mode' is not available.