Plug & Play Starter Kit - White Metal
Introducing the Plug & Play Starter Kit by Lightwave – the perfect way to kickstart your smart home journey with ease and convenience. This kit includes:
L2 Link Plus Hub:
- The heart of your smart home, allowing you to control and monitor devices from anywhere.
- Remotely control your lighting, heating, and appliances.
- Set schedules to automate your home's lighting and energy use.
- Integrate with voice assistants for hands-free control.
LP51WH Wire-Free Scene Selector (2-Button):
- Enjoy powerful control with this wireless scene selector, no wiring required.
- Creating custom lighting scenes with a press of a button.
- Activating "movie mode" or "bedtime mode" from the same button using multi-press.
- Adding convenient control in any room without the need for electrical work.
LP40 Smart Plug:
- Turn any standard socket into a smart one, remotely controlling your lighting and appliances.
- Turning off forgotten devices while away from home.
- Add table lamps or floor lamps to lighting scenes, triggered wirelessly from the Wire-Free Scene Selector.
- Monitoring and reducing energy consumption.
Get started effortlessly with this all-in-one starter kit and experience the power of smart living today. Simplify your daily routines, enhance energy efficiency, and enjoy the convenience of a truly connected home.
Please Note: Internet connection required, ethernet cable included.
Our Lightwave PRO's are qualified electricians who are experts at installing Lightwave devices. To find your nearest Lightwave PRO installer Click Here >
Choose Your Finish:
Lightwave PLUS is a premium service that gives you extra peace of mind, expert assistance and exclusive rewards. Lightwave has spent over a decade gaining insight into what customers need from their smart home. The benefits of Lightwave PLUS have been sculpted and developed directly from this experience and feedback from our customers. You spoke, we listened. Whether you're an existing Lightwave customer, a new user or considering making the investment in a smarter home for you and your family, Lightwave PLUS offers the best way to receive customised, premium support for your Lightwave system - and we actually reward you for it!
If you would like your Lightwave smart devices to be installed by an electrician, why not go with a pro? Our Lightwave Pro installers are all professionally trained and approved by us and are experts in installing Lightwave. Use the Installer map to find your local Pro installer or get in touch with us by phone or email, and we will arrange for a Lightwave Pro installer in your area to contact you to arrange your install.
The latest range of Lightwave dimmer switches have been purpose designed by specialist engineers in the UK to work with dimmable LEDs. Our dimmers are some of the most versatile and compatible on the market, and they have built-in automatic calibration technology to be able to adjust and adapt to as many LEDs as possible. The dimming range can also be manually adjusted to add further compatibility, as some LEDs may flicker at high or low ranges. We have also designed our dimmers to adapt to changing technology, and we are making constant adjustments using
tailored firmware updates to refine their performance. This means that they should become even more capable over time. Please see some of our recommended bulbs below.